National Cyber Security University is unique in three ways:
1. We do not believe in “reinventing the wheel”. We offer unique courses that other Colleges, Universities, Trade Schools and other Computer Training Institutes do not provide.
2. "Cyber Crime is Now More Profitable Than the Drug Trade," according to the news site, Tripwire.com. While other cyber crime training courses only teach how to hack networks or how to protect a network from being hacked, they often do not teach the business part of cyber security. This is where we like to say "Cyber Crime Meets Entrepreneurship." You will find that many of our courses teach you how to make money in the field of cyber security. We try to teach everyone who takes our courses how to become their own boss and not someone's employee.
3. NCS believes that everyone should learn to at least be able to protect themselves from cyber crime, as well as protect others from becoming a victim. We have set up several scholarship funds available to those who qualify, including; but not limited to: veterans, survivors of domestic violence and children from low income families.
Board Of Advisors
National Cyber Security University is comprised of experienced professionals with backgrounds in security, finance, business and marketing. Our Team is not made up of bookworms who's only experience is what they learned in a classroom, but have "been there and done that." This includes ex-military, private investigators, ex-computer hackers, ex-law enforcement, federal law enforcement, attorneys, and fraud investigators.
- William Forest | Retired Major United States Air Force in Counter Intelligence and Fraud Investigations.
- Cory McCombs | Navy Veteran. IT Specialist with Chemical Bank, Chase Bank, AT&T Intercontinental Exchange and New York Stock Exchange
- Warren Sscheibe | Reserve police officer with San Bernadino Police for over 24 years. Business owner for over 30 years
- Gregory Scott | Retired F.B.I. Agent.
- Ervin C. Owens | Founder/CEO, CABEL Foundation
- Eric Echols | Former Marine Corp. Military Police. Mr. Echols was the Divisional VP of K-Mart Loss Prevention K-mart. He is also Georgia Private Investigator and Former Chapter Chair of Georgia Association of Private Investigators
- Gregory Evans | Ex-hacker. Founder of Hacker For Hire
- Tierre Van Meter | Former Technical writer for Lockheed Martin.